Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Margarita

  
So I just got some awesome stamp sets from The Ink Road.   The next couple of posts will be from my all time favorite show Grey's Anatomy.    The set is called Dark & Twisty.    So many fun sentiments in this set.   I was drawn to the more tequila, more love, more anything, more is better.   What a fun sentiment to put on drinking cards and send to a friend.     I stamped the margarita glass from The Skipping Stones Design.    I had created some Dylusions Ink Spray papers a while ago and I was happy I didn't have to ink up my workspace and wait for it to dry and then papers were ready to go.     The background papers were made by spraying Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest and Polished Jade.    I did the ghosting technique with the Fresh Dots Stencils.     

I did some color piercing with the lemon to give it a pop of color.    Punched hearts and a strip of The Paper Studio paper give the finishing touch.   

No comments: