Sunday, February 3, 2019

Thinking of You


I have to say I love sketches.   They make card making so much easier.   This one by the CAS Colours is no exception.     I love the two tags on top of one another.    The pocket pages in the Simples Stories Life in Color were the perfect fit for the sketch.    I cut the pocket pages smaller in size and then made tags out of them by cutting the corners.    I fussy cut the flowers and the leaves and some baker's twine make the tags complete.      Pocket pages and fussy cutting take card making and scrapbooking to another level.      Don't discount any part of your paper pack.    That is why it is called "scrap"booking.       Scrapbookers are the ultimate paper hoarders especially when it comes to designs we love!   

2 comments:

karen h said...

Lovely card! I like the mix of polka dots & stripes and the pop of color from the flowers. Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S!

Fiona Whitten said...

Cute card and I love that you spent the time to cut out the flowers. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.