Sunday, March 31, 2019

Dance it Out

  
So I had a lot of fun making this card.   I used my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks.    I turned them upside down and pressed down until a small square of ink was on my mat.    Then I spritz the ink square with water.    Next I took a window sheet and picked up some ink and adhered it to my watercolor paper.    The result is fabulous spots of color on my paper.    The inks I used were Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Peacock Feathers.  

Next came the disco ball from the Sweet STamp Shop Happy Hour stamp set that was heat embossed.    The sentiment is my favorite quote from Grey's Anatomy, Dance it Out and it is from The Ink Road Dark & Twisty stamp set.    I made the frame with my stiched rectangle framelits.      A strip of The Paper Studio designer series paper and rhinestones complete the card. 

No comments: