Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Dream


I just got the fun We R Memory Keepers Word Punch Board.   It has been on my wish list the day it came out.    I finally found it on Amazon and it was in my cart.      Even with the Stamparatus tools on the market.   I hate lining up alphabets.    This is super easy and you don't have to worry that the ink will smear or it something doesn't come out clear when you stamp it.    The best part is the paper scraps you use up!     So here is my dream card.     

Last week, I brought over my big shot when I was watching the kids.   I decided to die cut some images so I would have them ready when I began working.   I went for all the ones that took a while to get all the little pieces out and then I decided to do rainbows since they take a little work.   I am happy I did it since they were ready to go when I went to make this card.     The rainbow colors are:   Gorgeous Grape, Blueberry Bushel, Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.

The background was done by sponging Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass.    The Rainbow Builder helped add the clouds.     The sentiment and stars are from a Love Nicole stamp set.     A strip of The Paper Studio designer paper and baker's twine complete the card. 

No comments: