Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Stand Out


I wish I thought of this earlier, for Dr. Seuss week.    But just goes to show you inspiration can happen at anytime.   I was going though my stamps wondering what to make next and then I stumbled upon this Dr. Seuss sentiment.     I got a light bulb moment and realized that I have been seeing all these great Dr. Seuss dollar bin items in Target.    I went running back to the store and found Dr. Seuss certificates that you give to young readers congratulating them on their accomplishments.    I picked them and another set and knew they that the Cat in the Hat fussy cut out would be perfectly paired up with the sentiment Why fit in when you were born to stand out? from The Project Bin's Spencer Set.     A strip of Poppy Parade and designer series paper from The Project Bin and my card is complete. 

No comments: