Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wildflowers

  
So this definitely not my normal color scheme.   I hardly ever turn to purple florals nevermind pairing it up with the color navy.      It is sometimes good to get out of our comfort zone.     You never know what beauties you come up with.     
The florals were diecut with the Tim Holtz Wildflower Stems.    I started with my Distress Markers in Forest Moss and Dusty Concord.    They added the first layer of color with my aqua painter.    Then I sponged on some color with my Distress Oxide pads Peeled Paint and Seedless Preserves.    

The bottom layer was my Tim Holtz Burlap stencil with the Distress Oxide Faded Jeans sponged on.     The sentiment was heat embossed from the Feather Together stamp set. 

The finishing touch that added just a little more was a die cut of the Tim Holtz Mixed Media background.   Beautiful Simplicity.

No comments: