Sunday, April 7, 2019

Oh, The Places You Will Go

  
I just realized it is that before you know it will be time for graduations!   I just got an invitation for a college graduation party in May.    So I pulled out my graduation stamp sets and thought how I can mix some of my old favorites with some new things in my collection.   

So the old was the retired Sent with Love stamp set and coordinating designer series paper.     The sentiment Oh, the places you will go comes from the Places You'll Go.    The clouds are from the Rainbow & Unicorn stamp set from Jillibean Soup.    The banner comes from the Reverse Confetti Bitty Banners.     The word graduate comes from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set.    The circle background was sponged on with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass.      Candy Dots were the finishing touch on the card. 

No comments: