Friday, October 25, 2019

Celebrate


I have to say I am always grateful when I make birthday cards I make more than one of each design.   I am telling you it comes in handy.    I was never so happy to have a stash of cards ready to go in a minutes notice than the past week.    Lots of birthdays this week!   

The celebrate card was super easy.    This card only has the Dylusions Spray Inks in Fresh Lime and London Blue.    I took my aqua painter and took some of  the sprayed in and added to the water color paper.     The balloons come from the Birthday Bright stamp set.   The sentiments come from the Pinefeather Press Good Times stamp set.    The die cut is from the Celebrate You set.    A strip of Pop of Color designer series paper, card stock and enamel dots complete the card.

No comments: