Saturday, November 23, 2019

Thankful for Sweet Friends



So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving.    Only a few more days.   I am meeting some friends for dinner tonight and since I have plenty of candy left over from Halloween and so much product I don't know what to do with I thought I would put together some treats and tags to go with them.   The sentiment comes from The Project Bin's Eat Pie stamp set.    The designer series paper is called Come to Gather and I have to say the paper is one of my favorites.     I am loving the Pretty Peacock paired up with the Gray Granite is just fabulous.    I pulled out my Stitched Rectangle die, circle die and banner punch to make the layers.    Old Early Espresso brads and clip along with retired Lost Lagoon baker's were pulled out for the project.     As for the pumpkin I found this wood sticker in the Target dollar finds.    

No comments: