Saturday, February 1, 2020

Groovy Kind of Love


So I have been in a groovy kind of way lately.    When I remembered that I had this great sentiment from Verve Feeling Groovy I decided to run with it.   Not going to lie this card took a little work but the fun part was using all these stamp sets.    You know it makes you happy when you pull out things you have been saving for one day and now one day comes and you actually use them!     I decided to spice up the sentiment by making off the love and making it a little more fun with a banner.    The banner comes from the Thoughtful Banner stamp set.    The Love comes from Apron of Love.    Then I punched out a daisy from EK Success punch and put a heart enamel in the center.    Then came all the fun elements in the background.     They were from Seeing Spots, Peace Love Cupcakes, Avery Elle Sending You  and Recollections Feeling Groovy.   The colors used in the project were Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder.    Hope you liked my groovy card.   I sure know I enjoyed making it! 

No comments: