Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Sending Sunshine & Smiles


The last card was a lot of fun.   I made to send to seniors who are not able to get out and then cards to my friends to cheer up their days.    Cards like these make me happy I have all the stamp sets I have because to make the card,  I used like 6 or 7 stamp sets.    Thank God for my Stamparatus, once I had it laid out it was like a printing press!   So easy.   The hardest part was the design.    Here is where all the pieces came from:
Sunshine- Stampin' Up!  Here Comes The Sun
Sending - Avery Elle Sending You
Sunshine - Stampin' Up!  Sunshine Sayings
& - Stampin' Up! PL Remember This
Smiles - Lawn Fawn Science of Love 
Rainbow - Avery Elle  Be a Unicorn
Heart - Technique Tuesday Be Happy
Smallest Heart - Stampin' Up! Owl Punch
Medium Heart - Stampin' Up!  Heart to Heart Punch.

Some Daffodil Delight card stock and Stampin' Up! Island Oasis Designer Series Paper.   


No comments: