Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Thank You to the Police Officers


So we are going through some trying, scared and upsetting times as a world.    I know I am not doing well as so many others.    I feel for the essential employees who have to go out every day and go to work and be scared something maybe happening to them.    So the next couple of posts are dedicated to those essential employees.       I didn't have any police officer stamp sets, but I did have a flag from The Project Bin The Red White & Boom set.    I heat embossed it on black card stock and then colored in the one line with my Stampin' Blends.    The sentiment comes from the Stampin' Up! Loyal & True set.    The strip of designer series paper come from the Golden Honey.      Simple but a very effective thank you to our men and women in blue. 

No comments: