Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Color & Contour


Once upon a time there was a great set called In Full Bloom.    There was a beautiful daisy in the set that needed to be colored in.   Now this daisy is not quite the same as that one, but I still felt the need to get this set.    It doesn't hurt that the stamp set Color & Contour has great sentiments and a fabulous coordinating die that comes with it called Scalloped Contours.   You can see a little peek of it in the border that I put on the card.    That is just one piece of it.   It is actually scalloped frames!!   There is great also coordinating dies and a great scallop border that is a must have.    The DSP is a hostess exclusive called Pattern Party.    So worth getting this paper pack.   There are rainbows and black and whites and you get 4 sheets in each design.   The only catch is you have to host a party.   So easy to gather up some orders and your wish list and you are on your way to earning fun new toys.    The finishing touch was some twine and sequins. 

The best part is I was able to do a Global Design Project weekly challenge.   I have so missed doing them.    Covid really did do a number on my stamping time.  No time, no motivation and no mojo.    I am so glad I have found time to stamp because I have been having so much fun.    After 17 years, stamping and the products always make me smile.   I forget about the craziness, I forget to eat and the best thing of all I am off of social media and the tv.     

 


No comments: