Monday, June 7, 2021

This is My Story



One of my best friend had a milestone birthday.    A few years back she made me a mini book that was all about me and I have to say it is one of my treasured gifts that anyone has ever given to me.    As crafters we are always so busy creating a card, a scrapbook page for someone that we rarely make anything that is about us.    So it was nice to take a minute and create a mini book about her.     

So I am going to try to list most of the products used in the book but I am sure I am going to miss a few.

Paper Pack:   Photo Play Vintage Girl
Stamp Sets:   Layering Love, Elle's Studio Title Builder Stamp Set, Thoughtful Banner, Brushed Blooms, So Many Sayings, Part of My Story, A Grand Kid, Simon Says Stamp You & Me, Enjoy Life, Sage Advice, Banner Greetings
Die Cuts:  Many Hearts, Hearts Collection
Please Note unless specified, all products used are Stampin' Up! current and retired.







 

No comments: