Thursday, July 15, 2021

Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop July 2021






It's the little things in life.    Finding time to craft, time to scrapbook, making a scrapbook page that makes me smile.      I would like to think that one day the kids will look back and see the pages and be thrilled to see actual photos on a page versus thousands of digital files.    I know it is like with an actual magazine and books.   There is something satisfying about turning pages and seeing things unfold in front of you.     Also if you are anything like me, reading glasses have become a necessity that I am not crazy about at all!    So doing things on a bigger screen, seeing them on a page makes all the difference.   

This month Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop challenge is Four Seasons.    You could scrapbook all four seasons on a page or pick a season.    I decided to pick one and I thought of the Shark Frenzy set and knew I wanted to scrapbook pictures of the kids at the pool this summer.    Also it makes me smile because my niece loves sharks so I know she will enjoy seeing her and her brother on a shark page.

I can't believe how much they have grown in their swimming skills.    It's like one minute they are timid in their floaties and then the next minute underwater swimming like champs!  

I am also impressed that I was able to fit 7 photos on a page!!!     The ingredients for the page are:   Shark Frenzy stamp set and the coordinating Shark Die.    The alphabet die cut is the Handlettered Prose.    The border above the title was free form cut.    Strips of Pacific Point complete the page.

If you are blog hopping, you just came from Marga Maakt.    The next stop is Cheryl Taylor.  The full blog list can be found below if you get lost.    

Enjoy the hop!   






 

4 comments:

Julia said...

so love the pacific point colour scheme with these gorgeous photos - and I'm super impressed that you have 7 photos!! I love putting lots of photos on a page. And the circle/bubbles all over your page are sooo cute!!

Sara Levin said...

The pool in the summer is definitely one of my favorites! Fun layout to remember the fun of summer.

JH Stamping Studio said...

This page made me smile. Those sharks are just so adorable and fit so well with your layout.
I love the story scrapbooking tells. It is much more fun than just looking through loads of photos. Thank you for sharing your passion. I'm certain the kids will love this memory!

Jaz said...

Such a happy fun page