Thursday, October 21, 2021

Love this color combination



So our friends at the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge are looking for new design team members.   I am throwing my hat to be a design team member.     So with that being said here is my Hats Off card made with this week's color combination.   The colors are Night of Navy, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.    I decided to make my own striped background with the colors with strips of card stock.    The hat was heat embossed to show the details of the hat and the Hat Builder gives even more details.     The trees along the border come from the retired Waterfront set.   Keep your fingers crossed for me.   Hopefully this along with my other two entries will wow them to be a part of their talented design team. 

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is a fun design! Great Masculine card! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week:)

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fun card Stasis! I love the hat against your striped background. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches and for joining in with the DT call. Vicky x

samantha's cards said...

Lovely use of the colors, thanks for joining us at CC&S