Thursday, November 4, 2021

Blessing of Home OnStage@Home



Next Week as Stampin' Up! demonstrators we get to participate in OnStage@Home which is an online Stampin' Up! event.   I super excited it will be the first one I have participated online and the first actual event in the last I would say 8 years.   So there is excitement overload.    Here is the Blessings of Home suite of products that we will be using to make Convention projects.    I decided to break open the Blessing of Home stamp set and the coordinating die Flowers of Home to make this project.    I was inspired by the Global Design Project challenge of the week.    The image was stamped and die cut and colored in with my Stampin' Blends.    The DSP that comes with the suite is Heart & Home.    A strip of the True Love DSP was put on the bottom of the distressed Heart & Home.   The butterfly was fussy cut from the retired Botanical Butterfly DSP.   Matte Black Dots and Baker's Twine complete the card. 

 

No comments: