Saturday, November 13, 2021

OnStage@Home Projects



So yesterday was day 2 of our OnStage@Home event by Stampin' Up!  I was the queen of multitasking.  I listened to the live broadcast and I created lots of cards.   9 in fact.    5 total designs.   When I make a holiday card, I have been making a duplicate.  I am hoping by the time the end of November comes around, I have a decent stash of Holiday cards made.   

I am loving the Blessings of Home stamp set that we are using for the OnStage@Home event.  I was inspired by CAS Colours and Sketch Challenge this week and made a card with this week's sketch.   I stamped the imaged in Cinnamon Cider and used the Flowers of Home die cut to cut the imaged out.   I then stamped in on the Mango Melody card stock and fussy cut it. Then I colored in the rest of the image with my Watercolor pencils.   Some linen thread was attached to the back of the image.  I used the coordinating Heart & Home DSP for the project.    The finishing touch was Classic Matte Dots and a strip of Old Olive cardstock. 

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

So very beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S:)

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Beautiful card. Elegantly rustic! The patterned papers work so well together and the flower is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This isn't a set that initially appealed to me Stasia but I think your card may change my mind! So pretty - thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!