Saturday, November 13, 2021

Tricky Tray Tags


I have been a busy bee this week.   I cleaned out my craft stash.   After 17 years I have more than accumulated so many things.  Anytime on Facebook someone says I have craft stuff I no longer use, does anyone want it?   I am the first one to say YES!   I know big mistake.  I feel if I can't use it at least I know someone who might be able to use it.   

So a good friend of mine is holding a tricky tray fundraiser in a few weeks and I made a pile of things that have never been used.  Let's just say I had enough to make 4 baskets for the tricky tray!!

After wrapping them in cellophane, I dressed up the baskets with some retired ribbon and made a tag to attach.  

I pulled out the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and colored them in with my Stampin' Blends.   The sentiment comes from the Celebrate Tidings.   The DSP is retired holiday paper that I had paper scraps from.   This was a perfect opportunity to use up some DSP. 

No comments: