Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Sunday Stamps Challenge


This week's Sunday Stamps Challenge called to me because it has my favorite flower of all.  Daisies!!!    The striking color combination didn't go unnoticed as well.    I made the striped background with Azure Afternoon,  Balmy Blue and Lemon Lime Twist.     The flowers come from the Color & Contour stamp set.   The center was colored in with my Stampin' Blends.    The sentiment comes from two stamp set, Biggest Wish and Everyday Thanks.    I masked the Everyday Thanks so I only got part of the sentiment.   Opal Rounds complete the card. 


 

4 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty design! Love the diagonal lines and the daisy die cuts are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Stasia, this is just wonderful! Those flowers are among my favorites, so versatile, and I love your design! So bold! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Oh so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with our "Summer Days" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. I love that you also used daisies...a prefect representation of our challenge!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC313

Melissa Grant said...

Stasia, your colors and daisy images are just right for the color challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!