Thursday, July 20, 2023

Sweet!


This week the Paper Players challenge us with projects featuring things you can eat.    Well I just love all the goodies in the Super Cool stamp set and when I found that there is cute coordinating paper in the Delightful Eclectic DSP that made the project easy to come together. 

First I started with sponging on Bubble Bath for the background followed by stamping the sentiment and the cake.   I masked with tape the strawberry so it wouldn't stamp.  Then on a separate piece or paper I stamped the strawberry and fussy cut it.   It was a little bit of work, but it made the strawberry pop.   The Scalloped Contours edge, Matte dots and twine complete the project as well as strip of Early Espresso card stock.  The little banner was free form cut. 


 

1 comment:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Stasia, this is such a cool card! Love the bold sentiments and the reverse scallop border is super fun. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!