Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks


The holiday mini is out for us demonstrators on preorder.    I only got a few things.   Some DSP, Joy of Christmas, Merry Bold and Bright, two stamp set, Cheer to the Season and So Sincere and the new stencils called Abundant Beauty.    It is a must have in my book.   So easy to make these beautiful flowers.   I think even easier than actually stamping them!    So easy to layer and so easy to use.   I ended making a card and then a scrapbook page with some of the same elements.    In the scrapbook page I ended up adding the Delightfully Ecletic DSP, Crumb Cake and Ombre Matte Decoarte Dots to add to the page.    

Stamp Sets:   Cheers to the Season and So Sincere
Ink:   Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry
Paper:   Joy of Christmas DSP, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Early Espresso and Cajun Craze
Accesories;  Baker's Twine Essentials
Tools:   Abundant Beauty Deocrative Masks


 

No comments: