Monday, June 23, 2008

Two Sympathy Cards


Well I have to say this was not an easy week. I learned about two people who passed away. The first one took me by surprise. It was a friend of mine her little girl passed away. She was only 5. The were not able to find the cause of her passing, all they knew that it was that it had something to do with her lungs. Then the second one was a co-workers father. He passed away while he was on vacation visiting his family overseas. So please say a little prayer for them and their families with me.


The first card, I made was with Suger & Spice stamp set that was retired a few years ago. It was made with the Pretty in Pink Prints Designer Paper and Pretties. The little girl was colored in with my Stampin' Write Markers. The oval was cut out with the Coluzzle.

The second card was made with the Artfully Asian, Weathered Background and the retired stamp set Brighter Tomorrow. The flowers were colored in with my Stampin' Write Markers. The accessories were Kraft Taffeta ribbon and Pretties.

No comments: