Sunday, July 22, 2018

Unity




So this week I am taking part in a blog hop with some Unity girls and sharing our love of Unity stamps.    Make sure you visit the 8 stops in the hop and comment.   You may have a chance at winning a Unity filled prize pack!!!   Unity does not disappoint in their prize packs.   So make sure to comment on my blog post and along the way.  

 For my project I pulled out my Unity Kit of the Month - September 2016 for the hop.    It has the greatest sentiment.    In this moment now, capture it, remember it.   Cause I don't know how it gets better than this.     It is something I really believe.   Moments pass us and we need to remember them as they there because they are gone and we will never get them back.     Also take as many pictures as you can because you can't get those moments back.     I loss the love of my life and I keep hoping for another picture another memory captured.    
The image was colored in with my Stampin' Blends.    I have Copics and I have Chameleon markers but I have to say I am loving my Stampin' Blends.   They blend so good and when you color no brush stokes.     It will be a greatest investment you make.        The sentiment was heat embossed.    The strip of designer series paper comes from Recollections Cheeky Modern Pop.    A button and baker's twine complete the card. 
Here is the blog hop order.    

The next stop in the hop is Laura Mooney


30 comments:

Eileen Mathys said...

Awesome card! The film strip on the side is the perfect addition.

Maria said...

What a great card duo! Lovely job and thanks so much for being a GIU gal!

Denise S. said...

I like be the layout and and colors of this card. Great job.

Denise S. said...

I really like the layout and colors of your card. Great job.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous. Great design, image and sentiment. Hugz

Vickie Y said...

Love it! What a beautiful card design.

Joyce Verdon said...

Love this card! Well done!

Angie M said...

Wow! What a great card! Love the colors

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really lovely! I love the cute design and yes,
that sentiment is so true and awesome.

Mary Ann said...

Love this card. The sentiment is perfect!

Mary Ann said...

Perfect sentiment for this beautiful card!

Cindy Q Willbanks said...

Beautiful card. Love this.

foleysfriend said...

Lovely image and the film strip patterned paper is the perfect accessory.

sue

scrappin' GA peach said...

WOW!!! This is amazing!! Love it

Glennis F said...

Fabulous card and fabulous colouring!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Stasia!! I agree, the sentiment is perfect and the stamp too!!

Dawn Fields said...

Pretty Card! The filmstrips are perfect!

Cynthia said...

Great graduation card. Lovely colors!

Salnclts said...

How cute!

Wilma DeG said...

Nice card. I really like it!

Lorraine said...

Super card. You're right - the sentiment is so true!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How pretty- love this wonderful card!

Cindy Holmes said...

BEAUTIFUL card! I really love your coloring! and I like how you have the picture on a black background it just really makes it pop!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wonderful card!! This KOM girl is one of my favorites! Love it!

Liz Williams said...

This is a great image and love the colors you put with it.

Melanie buecker said...

I love this card!!! And need that stamp on my wish list!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Sue D said...

Great card. I like your coloring and paper.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card with beautiful coloring! Love the image you used and the sentiment!

Brianna J said...

This card is beautiful, I love the coloring on her.

Jhays said...

I love that girls hair! The layout of the card is fantastic!