Saturday, June 4, 2011

All About Dad's Blog Hop


Welcome to the All About Dads Blog Hop! We have gathered a talented group of crafters to share their projects with you for Father's Day. We hope that we are able to provide you with lots of great ideas for all the special men in your life.


If you have come from Jackie at http://www.jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/, then you are in the right place. If you stumbled upon my blog and want to hop along, you can do so by starting at Jen's Blog at http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/.

Your next stop on our hop is Gina, http://www.californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to visit all of the stops to be eligible for the Cricut Cartridge A Child's Year.

So here is my all about dad's creation.   It features my dad with my niece and nephew.   In Polish grandfather is dziadek.   The kids call him dziadek and he call them the two of him his buddies.    I just love this picture of all of them.   My nephew is just so serious imitating my dad with his foot on the rock just like dziadek.  

Since this picture was taken at Easter I knew I wanted it to have a spring feel, but yet make it masculine some how.   So I pulled the Nature Walk stamp set from the last Occasions Mini and made a page with a vintage feel to it.   

Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets:  Alphabet stamp set from a local craft store, Nature Walk
Ink:   Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper:   Travel Journal Designer Series Paper, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories:  Pearls from a local craft store, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Wild Wasabi buttons, Pretties
Tools:  Border Punch from a local craft store

23 comments:

Pat N. said...

Beautiful layout! Really nice job.

Unknown said...

This L/O is stunning!!! I love, love, love it... what a beautiful style you have..just beautiful..I can't say enough about it.
I am a new follower!!!

Unknown said...

Wow I would love to follow you but I don't see a Follow button! I did subscribe to your email though , I had a chance to look at some of your work and you are amazing girl!! I would love to be inside your head for a day!!! Can't wait to come back!

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Very nice layout. I love the color combination. Great Job!

Jamie
oohlalapaperie at gmail dot com
http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

how wonderful! Oh my it is so sweet. Love the picture.

Darlene

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful layout.

Smiles Sher
SHersL84bed@aol.com

Kris Dietz said...

What a great layout and tribute to your father. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Grace Baxter said...

What a lovely page. It does have a vintage look to it. And you know what? The picture shows a little boy and girl all dressed up for Easter. I love seeing children dressed up for the occasion. It's rare these days.

Grace
http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

What a sweet and special layout! Thanks for sharing.

coupondenise at live dot com

joydee1963 said...

Great lo.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Love your layout!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!

www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout!!!

Angela said...

Beautiful layout, love the colors and all the embellishments and textures! Hugs, Angela
lauermaa at gmail dot com

Cathy said...

Love your layout, especially like the punch. great job.
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Lillian Child said...

You did a fabulous job on this page!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout! The picture is so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lynne said...

Dads are truely wonderful

Sue D said...

Fabulous layout!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Lisa R. said...

Great LO. Happy memories! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Melanie Mason said...

Wow - that is a gorgeous layout! I love it!

Anna said...

Great layout.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

thekolbes said...

Gorgeous layout. Thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

What a gorgeous, clean LO! I love it! The colors you used are so nice. Great work and TFS!

XO ~ Amy Jo
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/