Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Unicorn


Here is day 2 of my featured {Growing in Unity} Girl!! post.      Today's project as made with one of my all time favorite stamp sets, I am Unicorn.     I love this stamp set.    Love the unicorn image and the sentiment that comes with the set.      The designer series paper used on this project is from the Recollections Cheeky Modern Pop.     My Copic and Chameleon markers were used to color in the unicorn.    Rhinestones come the card.

If you are just check in today, every day this week I will be posting projects made with Unity stamps as being a featured {Growing in Unity} Girl .        Make sure you leave a comment on my featured {Growing in Unity} Girl blog posts to enter to win 25 stamps from Unity.   

Stay tuned tomorrow for another Unity project.

24 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

I think this is so lovely! And such a fabulous sentiment.
We should all believe in Unicorns.

alo said...

So pretty! Love the color combination, paper choice and layout of your card!

Cindy Q Willbanks said...

I didn’t realize Unity has a Unicorn 🦄 Stamp. I’ll have to grab her on my next order. very pretty Card.

Jan Vint said...

So cute!! I love that stamp set - it makes my heart smile every time I see it! Your colour choices are perfect.

Jean said...

Lovely!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

This card makes me happy! So adorable.

Dale Sue said...

Oh, I have to have that set - for my granddaughter . . . and me! Lovely!

Sandra said...

so cute, love that unicorn!

Rachel Duong said...

The unicorn stamp is great. I really like the cool palette of colors you chose. The detail you used all works perfectly together. Thanks so much!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great sentiment. Love your colors and design. Lovely cards.

Melanie buecker said...

This is such a cute stamp! Love the saying! Love the card!

Sue D said...

Awesome unicorn card. I like the colors and striped background.

Glennis F said...

Fabulous unicorn card, they are so popular at the present time!

Angie M said...

Super cute!

Deborah Kaye said...

Such cute cards! The Unicorn reminds me of the unicorn in the animated movie "The Last Unicorn." :)

Denise S. said...

I like how you have made several cards at once. These are also nicely color coordinated.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

What a great card !! I love your sweet unicorn !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Unknown said...

Love the colors in this card all of them blend so beautiful

sharon g said...

I like the soft colors you used. Very cute.

Phaline Mays said...

What a fun card! I love the colors you used. The sentiment is adorable!
--Phaline Mays

Jhays said...

I love this! This is so cool! Def saving this to use as inspiration in the future!

Sharon Foulk said...

Absolutely charming! I can see why you love this kit. The sentiment is so fun and of course, there is a unicorn!

Vicki Vinchattle Pearson said...

This card is so cute... I love your layouts on all your cards this week! ❤️