Monday, April 27, 2009

Homemade Baseball Gift Bag

Here is a gift bag I made for the Mets fan in my life. The background of the gift bag is Pacific Point designer series Paper which I paired up with Tangerine Tango. I die cut the Play Ball with the Naturally Serif Sizzlet. I then applied some Tangerine Tango to pieces of chipboard and ran them through the Big Shot with an old Sizzex die. I punched holes in the top of the stars with my Crop-a-dile, I then tied some hemp and through both stars and tied a bow on top. The baseball mits I stamped from the retired Toy Box stamp set on to a piece of Creamy Caramel. Then stamped the image again and on a piece of white card stock and cut the baseballs out and attached them to the center of the mits. The baseball I made with my Sizzex Clear Circle die cut. I drew the baseball stitching with my journaling pens. Next I punched out stars and the arrow from the My Way punch. It's a little hard to read , by the arrow points to a strip that I printed on my computer saying Let's Go Mets. The finishing touches was the 5/16" white brads and the strips of Tangerine Tango on top and bottom.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOVE THIS! May have to case it for the coach's gifts!