Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge

This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is a photo inspiration. For all you have been with Stampin' Up! a long time, you may recognize the photo from an old Stampin' Up! catalog. What inspired me in the photo is the memo board, I decided to make my own and dress it up! I love how I was able to use the wing punches from the bird punch for flower's leaves! I also love how the two flower punches layered look together!


Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Old Olive, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Kraft Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired)
Accessories: Rosed Red Buttons, Rose Red Double Stitched Ribbon, White Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Extra Large Flower Punch, Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, Five Petal Flower Punch, Scallop Border Punch

5 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

ooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I love this! I've never thought of using my fancy flower and five petal flower punch together! Your card is beautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stasia! Thanks once again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Wow! What a great take on the inspiration picture. :-) I love that you used the fancy flower and the five petal flower. I accidently did this last weekend and LOVED the look.
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

Michelle said...

Love the way you used the ribbon. I have never seen anybody do that before. Very nice

The Stampin' Royalty Goddesses said...

congrats for winning the SR challenge last week (again) Please email me for your winner's badge.
slfarrell@shaw.ca