Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stampin' & Scrappin'


More scrapping! I have to say I love the way this page turned out. It always make me so happy when I have time to fit a scrapbook pages in.
Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets: Enjoy Every Moment, With all my heart
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Gable Green, Sunny Day Simply' Scrappin' Kit, Thick Window Sheets
Accessories: Summer Sun Courduroy Buttons, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Circles #2 Sizzex, Flower Clear Sizzex, Extra Large Flower punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Trio Flower Punch
Special touches on this page: The flowers I cut into the center to give it a little texture. The little flower within the word enjoy I stamped from the With all my heart stamp set and then punched out with the Trio Flower punch. I love the fact the stamp fits the punch perfectly. Lastly, I die cut the clear flower on the page with my window sheets and flower sizzex! I was able to keep the window sheet in place by just putting a little mono under the little flower and the modern label punch.

No comments: