Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beach Scrappin'


I am so excited. I am getting to see Shelli today! A fellow demo Dawn Rapsas earned the workshop of a lifetime, Shelli is coming to do a workshop for her and her guests and then we get to be her special guests at her fun demostrator night with Shelli!
If that wasn't enough, I get to spend time with 6 of my Inkredible sister demonstrators. We decided to do a Ink sister swap. Here is the project I made for the swap between all of us. I was totally inspired by this card by Wanda. I couldn't wait to use my Just Surfing set with the Tropical Party.
Ingredients to make this scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets: Tropical Party, Just Surfing, Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Paper: Barely Banana, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall Designer Series paper
Accessories: 1 1/4" Old Olive Striped Grograin Ribbon, Latte Buttons, Stapler
Tools: Big Shot, Simple Letters Sizzex, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punch, Circle #2 Sizzex, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

4 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I love the layout. And wohooo on getting to meet/hangout with Shelli tonight :-)

Sarah said...

Great layout! Have a great time with Shelli! *so jealous!* Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Kim said...

WaHOO!! I got one of these layouts - hehe!!! LOVE IT!! Thanks Stasia, it was a lot of fun!!!

Karen H said...

This is a fantastic layout...thanks for sharing it.