Friday, February 11, 2011

World Card Making Day Winner 2010


Very exciting my March/April copy of Paper Crafts has arrived with the 2010 World Card Making Day winners. My winning project in the Thank You category can be found on page 79 of the magazine. I was one of the 25 winners in 5 categories out of 1600 submissions. How exciting! I am so honored to be in the company of so many amazing designers. So pick up a copy and check it out when you are in Barnes & Noble.

Here is my winning project along with the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Engraved Greetings
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Self Adhesive Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tools: Square Lattice Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, 2 ½” circle punch, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What an honor! Love the card. Will have to get the mag. Beth
bethandgreg@hotmail.com
(I follow you on FB btw.)

kellygrl27 said...

This card is awesome! love all the attention to detail. Great job, and congratulations.

Erica said...

Fabulous card! I really like it. Congrats on your win.

Linda H said...

This is a wonderful card. I like the layout and all the texture along with a good color scheme!

Ezlie said...

congratulations!! I just got my magazine and I totally recognized the product line! =) great job and super nice card!!

Kim said...

how fabulous! hehe, i know someone famous! :)

Jean Bullock said...

This is beautiful! I love the paper you chose and of course the embossing. The ribbon and pearls add just the right touch.