Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Tea Shoppe

I think this has become one of my favorite stamp sets!   Here is the Tea Shoppe with another card.   This card is for this week's Inkredible color challenge.    The colors are Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizzazz.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Tea Shoppe
Ink:  Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizzazz
Paper:   Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Pearls
Tools:  Paper Doily Sizzlet, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Big Shot

3 comments:

Jessica Lamb said...

very sweet card! Like how you used the color combo!

Dale Morin said...

Great card. I need a thank you for a friend who is a big tea drinker. I think I may have to case this. TFS

Anonymous said...

Nice, Stasia!!! I love Tea Shoppe too! All the best, Louise D.