Thursday, September 20, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

I knew when I saw this week's Inkredible color challenge that I was going to love it and whatever I came up with.   It is such a great color combo!!   The color combo is Early Espresso, Pool Party and Wild Wasabi.  So most of the products are not Stampin' Up!, but I really think the bike and the Wild Wasabi and Pool Party sky work perfectly for the color challenge!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from a local craft store, Up, up and away
Ink:   Early Espresso, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi
Paper:   Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Early Espresso Brads
Tools:   Border Punch from a local craft store, Corner Rounder, Circle Sizzex, Big Shot

No comments: