Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wish Big Pocket Card

I recently had two birthdays that I needed to make cards for.   What better than taking a piece of paper folding it over and making a pocket to put some cash in.  Super easy and quick to make.   I colored in my rhinestones with my Sharpies to match the color scheme.
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Word Play, Oh, Hello and Patterned Occasions
Ink:  Pacific Point and Gumball Green
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Green Galore Buttons, Decorative Tape from a local craft store, Chipboard
Tools:  Tag Sizzex from a local craft store, Big Shot

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love your card Stasia!! It is such a "happy" card, and your color combo is perfect. I hope you don't mind if I CASE this, to cute to only be made once.