Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

After all my holiday projects, I couldn't end the holiday season without posting one of my favorite projects I created.    Here is a holiday ornament that I made.    So many fun textures that just make me smile.    I die cut the felt snowflakes with my Festive Flurrys Framelits.    The trick to get a clean cut is to run the framelit through a few times, so just crank back and forth with your Big Shot.   Also put a piece of cardstock in between your felt and the framelit this will help as well.    The cardboard I took a box and scrapped the box off of one side to give me the texture.   I also sponged on some white ink.   
Here is my ornament and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets:  Pines & Poinsettas
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories:   Crumb Cake Seam Binding,  Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, Doily and Pearls from a local craft store
Tools:  Festive Flurry Framelits, Big Shot, 3" Circle Punch, Circles Collection Framelits, Crop-a-dile, Sponge Dauber
Misc:  Felt, Thread and Cardboard
I hope everyone has an amazing holiday with their family and friends!    Merry Christmas!




No comments: