Thursday, December 5, 2013

Playing with New Occasions Mini Products!!

I am so excited as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we get to preorder new goodies from the Occasions Mini that comes out January 3rd.   My box of goodies came in the mail and I couldn't wait to play with them.    I decided to use Mojo Monday's sketch of the week to help put the project together.

One of the new things in the mini is a triangle punch with an amazing coodinating stamp set!   I love the sentiment cheer up buttercup.    I paired it up with one of my favorite color combos, yellow and grey!  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Geometrical
Ink:  Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Very Vintage Buttons and Pearls
Tools:  Triangle Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Pansy Punch, Corner Rounder

No comments: