Thursday, January 9, 2014

You & Me

This week I decided to play along with Mojo Monday's sketch challenge.   I am so loving the gold metallic trend.   Here I paired up gold with the retired pixie pink.    Yes, I still own some pixie pink ink and card stock.   Well I have a marker and maybe 3 sheets left. 

The background comes by using the stencil in the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit.   I inked up the stencil with my versamark pad, super easy and then some gold embossing powder and there is my background!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers, Hello Lovely, Hearts a Flutter
Ink:  Versamark, Pixie Pink
Paper:  Whisper White, Gold Metallic
Accessories:  Gold Sequins, Gold Embossing Powder, Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape, Washi Tape from a local craft store
Tools:   Corner Rounder and Border Punch from a local craft store, Heat Gun, Embossing Powder, Build a Banner Simply Created Kit, Heart to Heart Punch

No comments: