Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Event Display Stampers

Stampin' Up! is searching for event display stampers for the 2014 annual Convention!!!!

The event display stampers have the privilege of inspiring thousands of Convention goers with projects made with products from the 2014-15 Idea Book and Catalog on the convention display boards.

To be considered for three cards, one scrapbook page and two 3D items need to be collected or created.

I decided to try my hand and submit my projects for the honor of being an 2014 event display stamper.    I did a mix of creating as well as collecting for my submission.

After looking through my blog posts the last couple of months, here are three of my favorite projects that I have collected to submit.

Here is a polaroid valentine banner.   All you need to do is just add pictures!

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets:  Banner Blast, Hearts a Flutter, Peachy Keen
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  Doilies, Pearls, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Tools:  On Film Framelits, Small Heart Punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Expressions Thinlits, Hearts Collection Framelits, Banner Punch, Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Embossing Folder

Next is a Mother's Day card made with elements from the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  My Mother, Bright Blossoms
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush Prints Designer Series Paper, Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit
Accessories:  Whisper White Button, Whisper White Tafetta Ribbon, Pearls
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder


I just love chevrons and our amazing chevron border punch.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Loving Thoughts
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Card Stock:   Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette
Accessories:   Rhinestones
Tools:   Chevron Border Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Card Thinlits, Small Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch






Here are the three projects I created to submit.   It gave me a chance to play with some amazing products from the Occasions Mini.    Not to mention the retiring ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers that I am very sad is leaving us!
For my scrapbook page, I decided to feature my little nephew Jacob.  It is my first of I am sure many scrapbook pages that will have this new addition to my family.

Stamp Sets:  Baby, We've Grown, ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers, Label Love
Ink:   Smoky Slate, Soft Sky
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky,  Smoky Slate, I Am Me Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Soft Sky Buttons, Doily, Pearls, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon
Tools:  Label Love Punch, Triangle Punch, Envelope Punch Board, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot
Don't you just love the Just Sayin' stamp set.   So cute, versatile and definitely on trend!!!
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Just Sayin'
Ink:  Marina Mist
Card Stock:   Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper:  Watercolor Wonder
Accessories:  Subtles Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools:  Word Bubbles Framelits, Big Shot, 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Circle Thinlits, crop-a-dile


For my last 3D project I found these great frames in a local store and decided to dress it up and put a sentiment to make me smile and remind me to shine!    I made a sunburst stencil by cutting triangle into a center of card stock.   Once that was done all I needed to do was sponge on some ink.

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets:  My Mother, ABC-123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers
Ink:  So Saffron, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, Coastal Cabana Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls,  Good as Gold Card Kit, White Organza Ribbon
Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Stamping Sponge, Circle Thinlits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

No comments: