Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Color Challenge

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a color challenge.   The colors are beautiful spring colors, Peach Parfait, Strawberry Slush, Wisteria Wonder and So Saffron.   They just screamed out to me to make an Easter creation. 

Here is my gift tag all ready to be put on Easter goodies.     Since I wanted to get the right size for the sentiment on the tag and none of my stamps felt right, I printed the sentiment on my computer.

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) April 7th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the tag:
Paper:  Whisper White, Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Strawberry Slush, Peach Parfait Prints Designer Series Paper,   Tall Tales Designer Series Paper, Strawberry Slush and Wisteria Wonder Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Whisper White Brads, Brights Candy Dots
Tools:  Chevron Border Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Trio Flower Punch, Large Oval Punch


No comments: