Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy

I knew buying the Baby We've Grown set from the Occasions Mini would come in handy!  Here is a gift bag I made for my cousins.   They just had a beautiful baby boy!    He is just gorgeous!      I went through my scrap bin and found these great shades of blue and incorporated them into my gift bag and coordinating gift card.

Which is perfect for this week's Stamping Royalty challenge which is BABY!  

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) April 21st. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Baby, We've Grown
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, Parisian Breeze Textured Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Whisper White Button and Satin Ribbons, Pearls and Doily from a local craft store
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Circle Framelits, Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments: