Monday, July 14, 2014

Curious George Party!

My niece just turned 2 years old.     She absolutely loves Curious George.   So here are the party favor bags I made for all her little friends and cupcake toppers!    She loved her cupcake topper.    She kept pointing to the topper and saying George!!   So happy they were a hit by the birthday princess!

I found the clipart of George at this site.   Then I played with the various fonts on my computer to make the gift tag.     The fonts used are:  Arial, CK Black Out, Always & Forever.

Ingredients to make the party favor bag:
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories:  Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools:   2 1/2" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile

Ingredients to make the cupcake topper:
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red
Tools:   1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

No comments: