Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Sunshine

 As soon as I saw the Ray of Sunshine I just knew I had to have it!   So many amazing sentiments.   This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a sketch challenge and it just works perfectly with this amazing stamp set.

The sunshine was a little tricky.   Let's just say I didn't have much luck lining up the points by just stamping the images!   So instead crazy me cut out each individually and adhered them to the paper and then proceed to cut them out a second time when I cut the sun out in it's entirety.

The challenge will be open 3:00pm (PST) August 4th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card: 
Stamp Sets:  Ray of Sunshine
Ink:  So Saffron
Paper:   Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Bright Candy Dots
Tools:  Project Life Corner Rounder



No comments: