Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Love Peace & Friends

I am so loving this month's gallery challenge on PaperCrafts Connection.   The challenge is Clip it Up!   The challenge is make a card for any occasion using clips, whether paper clips, hair clips, clothespins, or bobby pins.    I had these great paper clips from the Everyday Occasions Card Kit.    I was flipping through my old Paper Crafts special editions and I saw this great card in the Card Creations Volume 12 that I just wanted my own version.     So here is the card made by Sarah Shewell and here is my version.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Tape It, Gorgeous Grunge, Peace, Love and Cupcakes
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Strawberry Slush
Paper:  Whisper White, Index Cards
Accessories:  In Color Sequins, Silver Buttons, Everyday Occasions Card Kit, Rhinestones
Tools:  Spiral Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Owl Punch

No comments: