Thursday, January 15, 2015

Love the Hello You Thinlits

So how much do you love the Hello You thinlits.   So much fun four large words to die cut and then to make it even better you have a coordinating stamp set that has so many great words you can mix and match with.

I saw this great sketch and I knew I wanted to create a card with it.

I have a feeling you may see another card with this same sketch in the future.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Crazy about you, Gorgeous Grunge, Hooray It's Your Day
Ink:   Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede
Paper:   Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper
Accessories:    Linen Thread, Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit
Tools:  Envelope Punch Board, Hello You Thinlits

2 comments:

Paula Reid said...

I too love the new Thinlits. This looks greta and I love the 'tab' layer of your card - how did you create this?

Paula Reid said...

I too love the new Thinlits. This looks greta and I love the 'tab' layer of your card - how did you create this?