Thursday, February 19, 2015

Daniel Tiger Invitation

Today is my nephew's 1st birthday!   I can't believe how fast time has flown.  He is the happiest little boy.   He is just starting to walk. He loves his Daniel Tiger!  

Here is the Daniel Tiger invitation I made for his birthday party.   I found clipart online and then resized it for the invitation.

Click here to get the image.

The birthday party information was printed on the tag which is tucked nicely inside the pocket.   The pocket is a piece of cardstock folded over.   To keep the pocket in place I punched two holes on the side with a crop-a-dile then thread through baker's twine and tied a bow.

Stay tuned next week to see all the fun Daniel Tiger party decorations I made for his party.

Ingredients to make the Daniel Tiger Invitation:
Stamp Sets:  Hooray It's Your Day, 25 Days, Celebrate Today
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Real Red Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Red Gingham Ribbon, Red Baker's Twine from a local craft store
Tools:   Crop-a-dile, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments: