Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hand prints scrapbooking

Today is my sister's birthday.  I found out this morning that my I was babysitting my niece and nephew So I decided to create a scrapbook page to give to her with pictures along with heat embossed hand prints.    

I love doing heat embossed hand prints.    Just some versamark on a hand which easily cleaned up.   Then some white embossing powder and you are almost done.

It was a quick scrapbook page.    Between printing photos, getting little hands heat embossed all while the two little ones are getting trouble.  

Here is my scrapbook page as well as the ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   Snuggles and Smooches, alphabet stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black, Versamark, Melon Mambo Blendabilites
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Black Enamel Dots and Alphabet stickers from a local craft store, White Embossing Powder
Tools:  Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Heart to Heart Punch, My Way Punch


No comments: