Sunday, April 12, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches


I really love this week's Freshly Made Sketch.   It gave me a reason to use my beautiful Swallowtail stamp set.     It is a large image so it is not easily added to project, but this week's sketch gave me the opportunity to find a way to incorporate it into my card.

The butterfly was embossed in white and then I used my spray mist and viola a beautiful image in matter of  a minute.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Swallowtail, Express Yourself
Ink:  Versamark, Rich Razzleberry, Spray Mist from a local craft store
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, White Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:  Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card.., love the Butterfly..,
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Cindy said...

I love how you used the embossing technique on this card. It's such a gorgeous result. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!