Monday, September 7, 2015

Superstar Card Contest


I am super excited My Favorite Things is hosting a Superstar Card Contest!   I decided to take the challenge.      I am looking forward to checking out all the submissions from talented designers and seeing who is crowned a Superstar!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set:   My Favorite Things stamp set
Ink:   Versarmark
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red, I Am Me Designer Series Paper, Go Wild Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Frosted Sequins, Rhinestones, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder and Black Button from a local craft store
Tools:   My Favorite Things Dienamics, Heat Gun and Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Scrapthat said...

sweet design to our card! TFS

Susan R. Opel said...

Such a stand out card, Stasia! I just love it!