Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Party Popup

As soon as I saw this week's Paper Craft Crew I knew I wanted to use the new Party Popup that will be available in the Occasions Mini!   I love, love this die!   The best part that you can use it as a die cut out or you can use it to pop up inside a card.    For now I used it for my die cut on my Happy Birthday card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Party with Cake, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:   Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Neutrals Patterns Pack
Accessories:   Brights Button, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Basic Black Enamel Dots
Tools: Party Popup Framelits, Stamping Sponge


2 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

I can't wait to try out this new die! You did a great job showcasing it. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! ~Deborah

Pam Staples said...

I just love this card and die! Great job showcasing and love the colors. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.