Thursday, January 28, 2016

Friends

Love the Woodgrain Neutral challenge this week at Fusion.    The best part of the challenge I was able to incorporate the color scheme into creating a long overdue scrapbook page with me and my best friends.    Best friends certainly think alike, we were at a scrapbook crop and all three of us wore the same shirt and we didn't even plan it!!

The best part of the page was I was able to use 6x6 paper packs that I purchased for the layout.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:  Watercolor Wings, stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:   Midnight Muse, Mint Macaron
Paper:   Whisper White, Night of Navy, Designer Series Paper Pack
Accessories:   Neutral Wood Dots and Button, Clothspin,  Baker's Twine from a local craft store and Linen Thread
Tools:  Pennant Punch from a local craft store, Fun Flowers Die Sizzex
Misc:   Denim Fabric



No comments: